Families In Need of Assistance is a twenty-four hour referral services for victims of domestic
violence, homelessness, substance abuse and myriad other societal concerns; it coordinates,
programs benefiting underserved and voiceless populations.
Intensive Case Management for:
- Advocacy for patients with physicians, medical insurance companies and hospitals
- We will refer to private patient advocates when needed.
- Referrals for medical, psychological, substance abuse and educational
- Advocacy in the courts and with government agencies
- Divorce mediation
- Teen Services
- Domestic Violence Services
- Parenting Education
- Day of Beauty programs for clients suffering from cancer and domestic violence
Families In Need of Assistance, Inc. is coordinating a community partnership with local schools, colleges, churches, civic groups, the United Teamsters and victims of Hurricane "Sandy" and Storm "Athenia.". Trucks will be leaving with blankets, coats, mittens, hats, gloves, and other warm clothes for victims of these tragedies .
The trucks will drop the items off at a distribution center connected with Project Help...Everything collected will go directly to the people in need of warm clothing blankets, etc.
"FINA wishes to thank everyone involved" says Executive Director Cynthia Urbach. "The drive will continue..more schools are on board and when the homes are rebuilt we will be sending furniture!" says Urbach...
Thank you again and please donate!